Our Envision Medical repair service capabilities range from minor repairs to complete endoscope overhauls. Whether you need an urgent repair, to plan a budget for the next fiscal year, or help to troubleshoot a persistent problem, our experienced sales team can work with you to:
- Improve your operations and preventative maintenance programs
- Provide preventative maintenance services
- Respond to equipment needing prompt turnaround
- Diagnose repair requirements and recommend comprehensive solutions
- Supply prognostic reports
- Maintain cumulative repair history
- Review scope repair progress
- Maintain open communication with facility staff
- Strengthen staff education and training
As facility budgets come under increased scrutiny, the value of the Envision Medical complement of services becomes apparent. Optimizing your endoscope maintenance protocol reduces costs, improves facility operations and extends the useful life of expensive endoscopes.
Our Master Technicians are fully qualified to repair the following types of scopes from any manufacturer:
- Ultrasonic Videoscopes
- Cysto Fiberscopes
- Intubation Fiberscopes
Modern endoscopic practice demands high productivity and optimal equipment performance. Envision Medical helps healthcare professionals achieve both objectives by consistently providing superior service and timely turnaround, thus freeing you to focus on patient care.
After the repair is completed, your Envision Medical technician will provide a detailed description of the repairs performed to be viewed on the Envision Medical Internet Database. Envision Medical is committed to providing your endoscopic team with comprehensive training on the operation and maintenance of your inventory of endoscope systems.